Episode 200 Game Day vs Game group vs Meet up!
What we have been playing!
- (Roy) Blackstone Fortress, Batman: Gotham City Chronicles
- (Rob) Song of Ice and Fire
- (Matt) Nothing
Topic: Game group versus game day versus meet up!
- What type of game event do you prefer? Between game days game groups or meet ups?
- What are some of the pros and cons of each?
- How would one go about starting a game event?
- Who should you invite to your gaming events?
- What is a good number of people for each type of event?
- How do you decide what game to play at these events?
- Any tips for people anxious about getting a group together to play games?
- What’s the best part about gaming events?
- Do you wish you were able to go to more gaming events?
- What is the number one barrier for people starting or going to gaming events?
- What events & Cons can people find us at?
- Dice Tower Con
- PAX Unplugged
- CMON Expo
- Cool Stuff meetup on Tuesdays at the South Florida location
Thanks for 200 episodes! All of our listeners are amazing and the reason we keep doing this!
Follow Epic Gaming Night
- Thank you so much to our amazing patrons!!
- We stream the show normally on Tuesday nights at 9 PM Eastern time at www.youtube.com/epicgamingnight
- Follow, like ,subscribe, iTunes reviews! Facebook
- Also make sure to check out Favorite game Friday on the Dice Tower!