This week i talk to Henning Ludvigsen about freelance Illustrations and what its like working with Fantasy Flight Games! we also talk about what we have been playing, Dead of Winter & RoboRally!
- What is a illustrator? What all does your job as an illustrator involve?
- What are some of the projects you have worked on?
- How important are good illustrations in a boardgame?
- What is it like working with big publishers like Fantasy Flight and Cool Mini or Not?
- What are some of the biggest struggles in being a freelance illustrator?
- What is the best part about working in the board gaming industry?
- Do you get to play a lot of the games that you illustrate?
- What is your favorite tabletop game?
- What upcoming projects or things your working on would you like to tell us about or promote!?
Make sure to check us out in Twitter and Instagram @epicgamingnight & @Henning_Art