Ep. 188: 3D Printed Table Top with Daniel Herrero
What we have been playing!
- (Danny) D&D
- (Roy) Dice Throne
- (Rob) Unicorn Glitterluck
- (Matt) Modern Art
Topic: 3D Printed Tabletop
- Tell us about your channel 3D print a table top!
- How did you get into 3D printing?
- How can 3D printing be used to enhance tabletop games?
- What do you recommend for new people looking to get into 3D printing?
- Printer/filament recommendations?
- What are some of the best ways to find STL files to print?
- Tell us about lost dragons and how that came to be?
- What’s the craziest print you’ve ever made?
- What’s the worst failed print you’ve ever had?
- Is there an STL file that you really wish a talented sculptor would make?
- Is it important for you to have physical representation of what’s going on in your campaign through printed/crafted components in your game?
- What’s your favorite D&D monster?
- If you had to choose a fifth edition class and race to best represent you what would it be?
- Is there anything else you would like to announce or talk about before we close up?
- Late Pledge for the Lost Dragons kickstarter here:
Thanks so much Danny for joining us on the show!
Follow Epic Gaming Night
- Thank you so much to our amazing patrons!!
- We stream the show normally on Tuesday nights at 9 PM Eastern time at www.youtube.com/epicgamingnight
- Follow, like ,subscribe, iTunes reviews! Facebook
- Also make sure to check out Favorite game Friday on the Dice Tower!