Ep. 168: This game is Dead Last! With Matthew Jude
What we have been playing!
- (Matthew) Tabletop Sim (7 Wonders Duel)
- Tell us about your podcast This Game Is Broken!
- What is it like being part of a board game show that’s more about entertainment and Comedy than information?
- You guys have had some awesome live shows how was that?
- How did you start up with the dice Tower and Dead Last?
- So you’ve been recently hitting up the convention circuit how has your experience been traveling to different conventions in the US and UK?
- What do you think sets each convention apart?
- If you had to pick one convention as your favorite which would it be?
- At Dice tower con and we got you to play a miniatures game and then at Gen Con I talked to you about D&D for almost a hour! How is Epic Gaming Night corrupting your gaming tastes!? Lol
- Are there other gaming genres that you wish you knew more about?
- Your co-hosts do lots of live game plays on YouTube and twitch. What are your thoughts on streaming games?
- Do you think there are other avenues of ways to create a boardgame media that people aren’t currently doing?
- What is your all-time personal favorite tabletop game?
Thanks so much to all of our amazing patrons!
Thanks so much Matthew for coming on the podcast!
Follow Matthew Jude
Follow Epic Gaming Night