Ep. 162: Up/down time!
What we have been playing!?
- (Roy) 7 Wonders, Wiz-War, Ethnos
- (Rob) Thanos Rising, Ethnos
- (Matt) Nothing
Topic: Down time
- Describe the concept of up and down time in a board game.
- How do you feel about down time in games?
- Does length of the game have anything to do with the amount of downtime?
- What are some Games with a lot of downtime?
- Can some games be prone to analysis paralysis and lead to down time?
- What are some ways designers & developers can minimize downtime?
- What are some mechanics that help minimize downtime?
- What are some games that keep players constantly engaged?
- Have you ever been surprised by how long you been playing a game because you were engaged the whole time?
- Do you have any tips for listeners on how to deal with downtown?
Thanks so much to all of our amazing patrons
Follow Epic Gaming Night