Ep. 143: Interview with Lindsey Rode
What we have been playing!
- (Roy) Twilight Imperium 4
- (Matt) Twilight Imperium 4
- (Lindsay) Tokaido, Sushi Go, Jamaica, D&D
Topic: Lindsey Rode and Countdown Action Edition
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do!
- How did you transition from chef to game designer?
- Both are art forms, have you always been an artist or if not when did that develop or what brought the artist out in you?
- What are some of the projects that you have worked on?
- Component Collectors
- Countdown: Action Edition
- What is it like working with Kickstarter? Are you a nervous wreck or has it been a pretty smooth process?
- Now being apart of the industry do you view gaming differently?
- Do you have a dream IP to work on?
- Any Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Stranger Things
- Any advice for people looking to get into the industry?
- What would you say is your all-time favorite table table top game?
- Do you have any upcoming projects or anything you would like to announce before we wrap this thing up?
- Countdown: Action Edition still has ~64 hours remaining
- A Labyrinth board game with a similar feel to Legends of the Hidden Temple is about to start playtesting
Follow Lindsey Rode
Follow Epic Gaming Night